Friday, April 18, 2008

when it rains it pours..

Finally! .. it has stopped raining. Today is it about 8O degrees. Incredible. Now if only our atmosphere would allow for this weather to stay. Just by it being this beautiful out, it not only makes my skin feel healthy but actually puts a huge smile on my face. But how long is this beautiful sunshine going to stay for?

My answer: Probably not long at all. Go figure. It seems like every time that it gets even the least bit nice out, it completely rains on my parade. I want summer. I want the smell of sun tan lotion and constant trips to the jersey shore. I want cheese steaks from the infamous steaks unlimited at seaside,NJ. I want to feel the sand slip through my finger tips, and the instant cold of the ocean as a wave takes me under. I want to feel the fear that I have every time I enter the ocean and how I don't know if I will make it out.

If you could not tell by now, obviously summer would be my favorite season. I practically live at the Jersey shore, as typical as it may seem for a Jersey girl. If anything please stop at the Jersey shore this summer, get some cheese balls and cheese steaks at steaks unlimited, or even Midway. Play a few boardwalk games, and definitely catch some rays on the beach. Oh and don't forget a homemade lemonade! ;)

No comments: