Friday, April 18, 2008

no more teachers, no more books..

"No more tests, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks"

I might have butchered, that well-known quote a little but you get the point, right? Well school is coming to an end, next week we are having our end of the year barbecue, and I could not be any more excited.

That means school is ending, no more papers. I can go back home to wonderful New Jersey. The smell of the turnpike is alluring me. I get to see my family every day, even though I am going to be working almost 60 hours a week, insane? yes. But honestly I may be really money hungry and it just has not become apparent to me yet.

I look forward to next semester though. I start my criminal justice classes for my minor. I look forward to the leaves changing, not so much the cool air though. I look forward to new professors and peers but still keeping close bonds with the ones that I have made already.

No comments: