Saturday, May 3, 2008

what do you think?

They say college changes you in many ways but to what extent does it truly change a person? To me, I had thought that it doesn't really change a person, but boy was I wrong.

This past Friday I had attended a party at a NJ college campus, and I saw a side of my high school friends I never thought I would. My senior class was always so tight knit, untill now. Our first year of college is almost over, and change was extremely prevalent. I was going along having a good old time at this party till I noticed how much my friends had truly changed. They were entering a scene that I had never even thought about. My friends had entered a whirlwind of drugs and partying. Everyone loves partying, dont get me wrong. But drugs? I just don't understand. My cousin had died because of cocaine and I do not want my close friends to fall into that. I guess the only things I can do is be there for them and try to ween them out of their NEW bad habits. It just really scares me to even think about it, rather it ultimately disgusts me!

No comments: