Saturday, May 3, 2008

what to write..

As the semester comes to an end I find myself falling behind in my blog posts. It is not that I necessarily forget to do my blogs it's just that with blog writing I feel like I have writer's block and can not come up with anything to blog about. I go to work each day and see very interesting things but when I want to blog about them it's like my memory has been completely erased, as crazy as that honestly sounds. I see interesting movies on the weekends that I want to write about and its like the plot of the movie or interesting parts have left my mind. I do not know if it is something I am doing or an early a case of amnesia ( i sure hope its not ). Or I do some stupid things in life .. but when I want to come and write about it later when I go home I can not remember anything at all. If anyone knows why I am having this problem, please enlighten me?

No comments: