Monday, February 18, 2008

..rain rain, GO AWAY!

Can anyone explain why the weather has been so wacky lately?

No, no one can. But honestly tell the rain & snow to just go home. I want it to be spring or even summer for that matter already. It's rainy & snowy days that make me think that we will not be having a summer this year. And that my friends, would be dreadful.

Not only is it cold, but have you noticed what mood changes the weather causes in people. For instance when it rains all I want to do is cuddle up on my couch with my blanket and watch movies all day, resulting in me not getting any of my school work done. Can I use this as a reason for not having my math homework? NO.

Also when the weather is constantly changing, it causes more and more people to get sick. I know myself, I have not been able to shake my cold for the past three weeks, I just want this eighty year old man cough to rid me.

So if you see mother nature, please tell her to make up her mind already!

No comments: